Sunday 10 August 2008

Reporting back to Blogland

Have you missed me????? uh what do you mean NO!
I have had a little break from blogging for the 2 weeks that I have been off work.

I really haven't been up to much as money is a bit tight at the moment (isn't it always), so
we have just been slobbing around the house as a family (aw!).
Had a few days here and there, a couple of kids over for sleepovers, blah blah blah.

Of course August is a busy month of birthdays for me. Cali was 8yrs old on 1st....(will post her
cards a little later), my dad was 75yrs young on 9th and my f-i-l's birthday was today.
Still have lots more birthdays later this month.

How could I have stayed away soooo long,......great to be back.

1 comment:

Paula said...

I've missed ya...glad you're back mwah x
looking forward to seeing some new cards
Paulaxx