Saturday 16 August 2008

Christmas Tote & Notes

Thanks to Andrea at The Paper Purse and me blurfing (blog surfing) her blog, I came across a wonderful site by a talented artist called Cheryl Seslar.

Raggedy Scrappin has a whole host of different graphics which can be bought singly or as set and also has some wonderful printable sets to purchase if you are lacking inspiration or short of time.

Here's a super little Christmas tote bag I bought, and it includes little note cards to pop inside for your intended receiver. I think its very cute and I'm sure the kids will love making some to give to their friends too.






sending scottish hugs
Tracey x

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Glad to see that your graphics addiction is gearing up and Cheryl's artwork is now on your "need" list LOL Good stuff gf!

Janet Hopper said...

Very nice...I may have to go shopping! Janet

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

I love her things too! Great job, Sis!
Luv ya!