Monday 18 August 2008

Christmas Gifts

I said earlier that it is never too early to start your Christmas crafting......seems like I'm following my own advice for a change, lol.

I've even taken up my knitting again. Does anyone need a scarf? I made lots last year and never got round to selling any. Going free to a good home if anyone needs a new scarf (christmas gift?) Let me know and I can post the colours.

Anyhow, for now here's a few new bits and pieces I have made as little extras for Christmas gifts. These are from Raggedy Scrappin .


Christmas Milk Carton
to be filled with minature sweets

Gingerbread Poop
to be filled with chocolate raisins

sending Scottish hugs

Tracey x

1 comment:

Janet Hopper said...

awww...you are way ahead of me! Very nice gifts! You go girl.
Love, Janet