Monday 18 August 2008

Disney DAFT!!!

I have another love apart from crafting and ice-cream. All things Disney. I have been to Florida a total of 4 times and can't wait to go back. We took the kids there in 2005.



We're already planning to go back in 2011 (seems so long away) with our good friend Pam, Richard and their kids. Both Graham & I and Pam & Richard will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversaries in 2011, when we plan to go.



See from Paula's blog that she happens to love Stitch. Paula this is for you




I love EEYORE!




I also like Lumpy the heffalump. Both are so soft and cuddly. Don't often wish my life away - but roll on 2011!

sending Scottish hugs

Tracey x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi tracey, im so jealous i want to go to disney land !!! its not fare. jack and antonia love lilo and stitch too ive got a pic of them somewhere on my computer thingy ill try and get it posted later, stitch fan club i hear you say !
much love
emma xxx

Paula said...

yes 'tis true I do have quite a thing for the little blue alien...(or experiment 626 to his friends)
How can you not love him though?
Paula xxx