Sunday 7 September 2008

Gone AWOL....

For those of you who check in on me from time to time, sorry! It appears I have done a bunk for a wee while.

I'm the kind of person who wears her heart on her sleeve yet still sees the good in everything around her (or tries to!). I suffer terribly from depression and sometimes just need to shut myself away from everything and everyone. This doesn't mean I don't appreicate everyone who cares about me, I can't explain it, but sometimes I just don't feel worthy of friends, love, happiness or anything. Does that make sense?

Anyway - my medication has been put up and I have been put on sleeping tablets to try and help, so we'll see how that goes. I've also been referred to a counsellor. My doctor and I are pretty convinced that I also suffer SAD, seasonal affect disorder. But because of money problems, its hard to treat it because light therapy is not available on the NHS and can be very expensive. And I need to get a washing machine before I can think of buying things for myself! So onwards we go......

I don't mean to dwell or be full of self pity and I know there are people out there worse than me, but this bloody depression messes with my brain and thoughts. Even when I can't sleep the nihgt s are easy - getting through the days are hard.

I love you all and hope to get back on here soon a more cheerier person. MWAH

Tracey xxx

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey gf! Sorry to hear you are not your chipper self but if you need down time you take it. Everyone needs a bit of "me time" for whatever reason. If you need a shoulder, lean on me - I got your back.

Unknown said...

hi Tracey, we love you too. take some time out and please come back when your ready, we will still all be here for you when your better. email me if you need to talk or you know what i mean!
lots of love hugs and kisses
emma xxx

Pambalf said...

Hey hun as u know im just along the road or at the end of the phone! Just give me a shout! Never mind only a couple of weeks til the craft exhibition then u can relax for a little while! hugs Pam xx