Thursday 11 September 2008

The Wonder of YOU

You'd think I'd be all cried out by now...but tonight I sat alone (hubby on late shift, kids in bed) and cried even more. Not because I'm down or upset but because I'm lucky enough to have FRIENDS.

Paula and Emma - you have been wonderful with your emails and "hugs" (i can feel them) x

Janet - miles apart but a huge part of my life and always inspires me x

Sheena - You barely know me but from one swap we did and you sent a wonderfl, beautiful card reminding me to keep my "chin up" x

Pamela - texting or phone - I know your there x

I just needed to cry because I couldn't fathom or work out what I have done to have or deserve such good, honest and loving FRIENDS.


THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart

3 comments:

Paula said...

Oh honey....

What makes you think you need to have DONE anything?...
I honestly can't give you a reason i consider you to be a friend...I just do!!

And i don't think any of us 'need' a reason.....

REALLY BIG hugs xxx

Unknown said...

hi hun, hope that they are happy tears then !
just keep being you and never change, we love you the way you are and we are all truly lucky to have a friend like you. everyone has there days of feeling alittle naf but our friends and family help us through it, even though were just in your computer we're still there for you. hope your looking after yourself. lovely big hugs and kisses
emma xxx

Janet Hopper said...

Hi there....it's me!
Keep me posted on the doctoring of your white blood cells please. I will keep you in prayer.

Regarding the SAD's...I hope you can get the insurance to pay it. My mom has it too but doesn't get treatment. But she is mighty depressed most of the time. I also have a best friend that is depressed most of the time and is on meds and see's a pyscotherapist once a week. When we are doing things together, she is great but as soon as she is alone, she goes downhill. So, I know how REAL depression can be for people. I wish you the best that you can get treatment and some therapy.
Email me anytime.
Big Hugs, Janet