Monday 11 August 2008

Birthday cards

I still can't quite believe that my baby is 8yrs old already. It only seems like the year 2000 was a couple of years ago. She is already a headstrong, independent, determined little lady. I hope those attributes stay with her (guess she gets them from her mum, lol).

She has started playing football for the local girls under 11yrs football club, Forfar Farmington and is loving it. Although I must be reminded not to put her in white socks, white shorts and a white sweatshirt when it is raining. She looked a picture last Saturday after training for almost 90mins, covered in mud but still smiling.


I know I'm a bit late but here is the birthday cards I made her from her mum n dad and her wee brother Conor.





Sorry the photos aren't that good. But aren't these new designs from Paula witht eh extras just fantastic. You can do so much with them .

sending Scottish hugs

Tracey

No comments: