Saturday 16 August 2008

Teachers gift

A few of my collegues often ask my to make some little bits and pieces for them at short notice as they now I like a challenge. Gillian from my work has twin boys , Aiden & Lewis (cuties - but total opposites) who are starting school this term. She wanted a little something different to give to their playgroup and nursery teachers.

Here's what I came up with: Altered Chocolate bars





Graphics are from PC Crafer with a little bit of my own creative flare (yet right) added in (ie. their thank yous).
So easy to do: get you fav choc bar (dairy milk or galaxy but keep the original wrappers incase anyone has allergies and needs to see the ingredients or sell by date), measure round the bar and length of bar and hey presto - make your wrapper - wrap and give out.
I'll be making some halloween ones shortly so look out.
sending scottish hugs
Tracey x

1 comment:

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Cute Sis! You did a great job on them!!!
Luv ya oodles!!!