Monday 14 July 2008

It runs in the family.............

it appears I have a budding successor. My daughter Cali has just started a blog, Cali's Crafty Creations. It is so that she can show off her own cards and things she makes.

She made a card for her first challenge at Crafty Monkeys this week on the theme of Summertime. I'm really proud of her and think she has made a great job of her card, but I'm her mum so I suppose I'm a bit biased, LOL!

I think Crafty Monkeys is a fantastic blog, with challenges designed just for children by children. Well done, Zoe & Hannah! I just hope it can be restricted to children and no adults try to take advantage but submitting cards themselves.

Be sure to pop by Cali's blog and leave a comment, I sure she'll appreciate it.

3 comments:

Paula said...

Hi,
Wow..Had a look at your card Cali, and it looks brilliant!!I can see you are really proud of it, and so you should be! good luck with the crafty monkeys challenge.
Paula xxx

Carol R. said...

I visited your blog, Cali. Your card is beautiful! Good job. Good luck with the challenge!

Nora said...

Tried to leave a comment for Cali on her blog, but it wouldn't let me. I'm really impressed with how well she did for her first contest & she should win, no doubt! That card is wonderful!! Give her a squishy hug from her friend in Utah!