Sunday 6 July 2008

Christmas.....in July - It's NEVER too early

Well, I figure now is as good a time as any to get started on the Christmas gifts. I wanted to do something different this year. Something that would be more of a long term keepsake rather than some papercraft gift.

How do you think these turned out?

Snowman Plate

Polar Bears Plate

Christmas Snack Plate

Grandma's Christmas Candle


Grandma's Christmas Soap

These were all made using images from PC Crafter.com. I used waterslip decals to put the images onto plates, candles and even soap. It can almost go on anything and is really quick and easy to use - well, after one or two practices, lol.

I might just have to consider trying to sell some of these festive plates later on in the year. I have even made a Halloween one but I'll show that off nearer the time.

Tracey




3 comments:

Andrea said...

You're right - it's never too early for Christmas crafts. You've been busy girl. Everything looks awesome but I have to say that my fave is the polar bear plate - too cute!

Paula said...

WOW Tracey, These really are FAB!! I'm especially loving the snack plate, you are SO clever!!!

Paula xx

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love making things for Christmas. These are adorable!