Monday 7 July 2008

Busy Weekend

I didn't really get any cards made this weekend apart from one I've already posted out today to Antonia and forgot to take a picture, doh!

The kids and I seem to have had a baking marathon this weekend. First we made Spacedust cupcakes (they pop in your mouth), and then Cookies & Cream Cupcakes (using crushed Oreos mmmm).

Today we made Banana & Honey Cupcakes with walnuts and some without for the kids. We took these cupcakes into all the girls at my work. Seemingly, they were so good, Helen gave the kids a £1 each for baking them. I get warm fuzzy feelings when the girls enjoy the little cakes I take in every now and them.

And I'm just waiting on a batch of White Cocolate Chip and Summer Berry muffins coming out of the oven.

I would have taken photos of the cupcakes but unfortunately ...................they have almost all disappeared.

I'm happy to share the recipes, email me if you fancy making any scrummy cakes.



Tracey

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh Tracey my mouth is watering, would the cookies make it in the post! lol
i would love the recipes please,they all sound so delicious. i love to bake with Antonia, im not great but antonia loves it. yummy yummy i carnt wait. not sure if you have seen my comment on your other post asking for a tutorial on the crockery, i think there just superb, i carnt wait to get started......only i havent a clue of where to start, ( hint hint wink wink )
Carnt wait to see your card for Antonia, im going to cry i know i will, your too kind Tracey xxx dont worrie i'll take a pic and post it to my blog so you can save the pic and add it to yours
oh and before i forget, im working on a little project at the moment, having all this time off work and at home, it should be finished tomorrow night for the launch....i'll keep you posted
much love and kisses
emma xxx

Paula said...

Hi Tracey,

Meant to leave a comment here the other day... in fact I thought i already had!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can i have the recipe for the spacedust cupcakes??

Paula xxx