Monday 9 June 2008

Race for Life....Thanks

I'd like to thank everyone who has sponsored me online and the old fashioned way, LOL !
Also many thanks to Paula and Emma, who have kindly displayed my widget on their blogs. These are two wonderful ladies, who don't know me from Eve (I don't wear fig leaves, tho), but have offered their support to help me reach my target.

If I can make a little difference in my lifetime to help raise some money for Cancer research, then who knows, it might just help future generations in the cure for cancer.

If anyone wants to see me plead some more....... you can visit my online sponsor page

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/traceyroberts1

BTW.....I have bought fairy wings to wear, lovely glittery pink ones. Better get some training in, off round the loch with the furbaby!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Hi Tracey...
Giggling about the figleaves.. will they be making an appearance on the race for life with the fairy wings?
Just wanted to say no problem at all for helping with the widget , wish I'd known how to do it sooner, if it helps then brilliant!! I'm gonna have to stop visiting your blog cos I can't get this song (i can only imagine) out of my head!!!
Loads of luck with the run(walk)
Paula xx