Monday 16 June 2008

Race for Life - 2008

WE DID IT!!!

What a fantastic day. We (me, Cali, Pam & Kiera) completed the 5km in just over an hour. It was a great experience that I'll never forget and am so happy to have taken part. It will definitely be on my list of "To Do's" for next year.


I'll be adding photos to this post a little later. My camera died on me so when I get copies from Pam - they'll be here for all to see.


I really enjoyed and was inspired by the messages on the other ladies and girls back, as to who they were running the race for. Some had family members and friends, some were for all effected by cancer but each had a special meaning to each runner. Mine simply said:


I ran the race of life for family, friends, strangers and future generations. xx


Thanks to all of you who donated, you made it a special day for me!

No comments: