Friday 6 June 2008

Pages Swap.......

I recently hosted a Pages Swap on the PC Crafters forum. We each had to make 2 - 6x6 pages to send to another person. The pages had to include a saying about friendships. It lasted for 4 months and each month we sent out to 3 people.

I had a fantastic time doing this swap, and learned lots of new crafting bits and pieces from others work.

I have now ended up with a beautiful book, filled with wonderful handcrafted pages. Its a little book filled with love and something I will treasure for many years to come. I'm sure I'll spend a lot of time gazing through it when I'm blue - it'll cheer me up no end.

Thanks you very much ladies - I love each and everyone of you.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi Tracey, i came across your blog through poly crafts, just wanted to say what a wonderful lady i think you are supporting your freinds and family through these difficult times and i realy do hope you raise all the money you want. ive also added the Tracey Roberts fundraising page to my blog too, hope it will help.
much love
emma xxx

Tracey said...

HI Emma thank you so much for your donation. It is very much appreciated and am honored that you'd like to add my sposor widget to your blog. Would you be kind enough to supply me with your blod address so I can peek and add you to my blog.
Love n hugs
Tracey x