Sunday 1 March 2009

Showing Off.....lol

HI Folks...I did promise I'd be back (sooner rather than later).



Here's a card I made for Mothers Day. It says "Have a Piggin Great Day". I got the image from Scrapbooking Mad - a new site I have found and love. They have some really nice downloads and lots of freebies. Well worth a visit.

I was going to enter it into the February competition but guess what...... I was too late again as usual!


On another note:
My baby boy had to get 8 baby teeth out on Friday and I couldn't be with him at the hospital (was working). His Dad took him and I got a phone call as soon as he came around from the anesthetic.

He was really groggy and was looking for his mum....aw! So my work let me go home to be with my boy.

He did really well and got a certificate for being brave.
I really proud of you Conor, Mum loves you very much xxx

2 comments:

Andrea said...

love the piggy! great card gf.

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

So happy to see you sharing again, Lil Sis! Your card is darling!

Sorry that Conor had to have so many baby teeth pulled.....ouchie wahwah! Give him big hugs for being such a brave big boy!

Love you ~