Monday 16 February 2009

OMG - can you believe this award. I got this from Andrea (The Paper Purse) a short time again and completely forgot all about it, until I was catching up on some blog reading today.


To get this from someone a talented as Andrea is really special. Thank you. mwah x



So, now I need to share 7 things about me and then pass this award on to highlight others. It's like a smile being passed around in blog-land!


1. I have 3 babies - Cali (daughter who's 8), Conor (son who's 6) and my furbaby Bailey (Black Lab). We got her after I had an eptopic pregnancy, and she is my special baby.


2. I collect Cherished Teddies.


3. My favourite colour is purple. Its also my birthstone colour - Amethyst


4. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we can afford to go to Florida for our 10th wedding anniversary in 2011, with our family and good friends, Pam (Pambalf), Rich and their kids. It will be their 10th wedding annivesary that year too.


5. I can't stand Chocolate - Only joking I LOVE IT!!!


6. I have a goal to lose well over a stone that I put on over Christmas but it ain't stifting


7. I love doing logic puzzles and have completed all Mystery Case File games including that new DS one that I got from hubby for my birthday.



Now for the hard part, bestowing this fantastic award to other fantastic people.


My good friend and crafting partner in crime Pamela

A fantastic artist Paula (I knew her before she was famous) LOL!

Emma, a talented crafter

A special online sister, who I'd love to give a Scottish hug to - Janet

There could be thousand others but I notice Andrea got in before me, lol!












4 comments:

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Congrats on the award, Sis! Couldn't go to a sweeter sis!

Hoping life is settling down for you & you can drop by for a visit now & then.

Lovies & Snugglies to you ~~~

BlueRose said...

Hi Tracey it is good to hear from you and I love your blog.

I sure hope things are good for you now.

from a PCC sistah~Bluerose

Unknown said...

hi Tracie, ive missed you hun, hope your ok. been very poorly myself since december so not been very creative latley but im fine at the mo.
thank you so much for thinking of me and giving me this award, im truley thankful and honoured. email me soon ook hun we need to catch up!!!
huge hugs love n kisses to you and your gorgoeus family
love emma xxx

Pambalf said...

Thank you soo much Tracey for this award and congrats to you aswell! As I keep telling you you dont need to thank me for being there thats what Im here for to be a good friend! See you in about an hour lol

Pam xx