Monday 16 February 2009

Where did the time go.....

HI folks, looks like I'm back again. I'm sure I should have been a hedgehog or something that hibernates. I go missing over the winter months and then reappear again when the weather starts to get a little better.

Mind you, we had snow last week, lots!!!

I am so grateful for all my blog sisters, craft sisters and well wishers, who have been in tough. I'm sorry I haven't gotten around to getting back to you, but I appreciate your concerns for me and your well wishes.

I had a really tough session with a psychologist (she was really mean and not very friendly)! She doesn't seem to think my medication would contribute to the problems with my white blood count, so we are still no further forward in finding out why I get so tired and why my blood count is often low.

So from now on I have made a promise to myself that I will blog at least ONCE a week and make more of an effort to keep in tough with all you fantastic friends!

TTFN

No comments: