Thursday 5 March 2009

Another post....another card

Would you believe it......3 posts in one week...settle down, it won't happen very often, lol! :)

It seems I have gone SCRAPBOOKING MAD over the last week or so and can't get enough of Sammy's wonderful goodies. I decided to treat myself to one of the CD's - Dancing Angel Bears, not only do you get backing papers, inserts, graphic, pillow boxes and envelopes but you get it for a brillliant price of £2.99.

I'm in love!

TADA....here's one I made earlier.....

have been wanting to say that for ages :)

I actually used one of the inserts as the front cover so I could print a little verse f the right hand side. I decoupaged one of the bears and used the backing papers (printed a different colour on each side) to make my own little flower.

Now what shall I make next......


1 comment:

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

What a darling card, Lil Sis! You're definitely on a "roll"!!! Can't wait to see what's next!

Luv ya!