Monday 3 November 2008

Small Update on Me

I have been suffering flu like symptoms (who hasn't?) since Thursday and just generally feeling miserable.

I have another blood test this morning to find out if my white cells are still low. The doctor really hasn't told me what the problem with my blood is but there are abnormalities! A low white count should explain why I'm so white looking and tired all the time, but its frustrating when one test comes back low then the next test come back a bit better.

However, I'll update the test results when they come back.

Have a fab Monday!


Sending Scottish Hugs

TRace x

5 comments:

Andrea said...

You poor thing - hugs and prayers for test results that can help you to on your path to getting better.

Pambalf said...

Chin up hun ul hopefully get to the bottom of it all soon! Love Pam xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi hun, hope you feel better soon, i have my children sick and have been since Sunday, i've had the dreaded cold 2 weeks and its come back full pelt agaiN! get plenty of rest hun. Hugs Linda x

Unknown said...

hello stranger, just checkin in to see what you've been upto! love them xmas boxes, how clever and cute are they !!!
hope all is well with the results..let us know, thinking of you
love emma x

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Huggies & Prayers for you my wee Scottish Angel Sis! I feel like such a bad bad sis not keeping in touch like I should.

I pray that your test results are normal & you start feeling like your old self again.

I also wanted to let you know that I started a blog.......LOL........yeppers........I did it! It's Here.........

http://sharrahug.blogspot.com/

"Sharrahug's Sweet Blessings"

So please stop by for a visit & a cup of tea (I'll drink my coffee while you drink your tea...LOL).

Hope the kiddies & Graham are doing well, Sis!

Luv ya!