Sunday 2 November 2008

Christmas Gift Boxes

With Christmas creeping up on us faster than I care to admit, I really need to try to get a couple of hours crafting in each day (not much hope of that but I'll try,lol)!

I found a wonderful tutorial here , on Beate's Blog, Fresh & Fun. She is really talented and is able to write some very easy to follow tutorials to help other make cards and gifts as wonderful as she does.

I really like the way they turned out, I'm finally getting around to using some scrap pieces I have lying in the bottom of my craft chest, (yes it really it a large chest full of crafting stuff!).




Do You like my Snowman Soup Box?
Just pop in a hot chocolate sachet, mini flake and some mini marshmallows.
I would have added a poem on the back of the box but my printer has died on me, again!




sending Scottish hugs,

Tracey x

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Oooh those are adorable Tracey! Great stuff - thanks for sharing.

Pambalf said...

Looking good Trace what nite we gettin together this week? Need to get our butts into gear!:D Pam xx