Thursday 9 October 2008

Think I'm back on track

Well...for a wee while at least, lol.

No more progress on my bloods problems, just have to keep getting regular blood tests. Good job I'm not squimish at the sight of needles.

Took the brave step of sorting through all my craft stuff (well ....most of it) last night. I think it did me good and gave me the boost I needed.

I've signed up for Emma's Christmas Card Swap if you haven't - get over there and joinin the fun.

You all also got to visit Pollycraft - Paula has been so busy and the shop now has wonderful unmounted stamps to buy! Be sure to check out Pollycraft Monday Challenge Blog - starts on Monday 13th....oh spooky!

Right time to get my crafting in gear.....thanks for all the support ...MWAH

4 comments:

Janet Hopper said...

Hey girl.....been thinking of you! I hope you are feeling better! Please tell me what is going on with your white count! What are the doctors checking for? I have been praying that all is going well for you.

Love Ya, Janet

Paula said...

Hey tracey...
So good to have you 'back on track'.... even just reading the word needles makes me cringe.... you didn't warn me about that!!!
Thanks for the plug hun....
Speak soon
Paula xxxx

Unknown said...

hi Tracey, nice to see your back on track, hope your ok and really looking forward to seeing some new creations on your blog.
speak soon
love emma xxx

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Hello ~~~ my wee Scottish Sis!

I'm so sorry to hear about your trials with the blood problem. I will be sure to keep you in prayer!
I pray that everyone else is doing well. I can't believe that your puppy is already one year old (my Chloe is almost 5)! They do grow so fast!
I dearly love you Sweetie......

Sharron