Friday 31 October 2008

PollyCraft Challenge No2 - STRIPES

OK- thought I'd better get more organised this time. Just got my entry for the first challenge in on the last day (gulp)!


This Mondays challenge was to use stripes, I've got to admit this panicked me a wee bit as I really don't like stripes much.


However, I must have had a quick flash of some kind of Inspiration as I was kind pleased with what I came up with.

I used Biscuit Bear from Pollycraft and added a winter Hat and Poinsetta (sp) to her T-Shirt. I used a Rollergraph and Mica powders to create the background on the card. Then took 3 scallop punched circle and squashed them to make sections for a Christmas Tree.

Hope you like......

5 comments:

Paula said...

Hiya Honey...
Looking good!!! Love those christmas hats, where do you get them from?
Thanks for joining in hun...I LOVE it!!!

Tracey said...

I got them in a pack of Christmas embellishments...do you want some? Let me know and I can send you some, OK
hugs

Trace x

Pop's Cards said...

Brilliant, the hats go perfect with this, very cute, love Pops x x x

Pambalf said...

Love ur card hun! u used one of the bottle tops for ours xmas stuff tut tut lol only kidding looks fab Pam xx

Pambalf said...

And the rollergraph!!!!!:)