Monday 26 May 2008

Race for Life

OK so I have now officially signed up for the Race for Life.
My daughter Cali (7yrs) , Victoria & Gillian (work mates) and myself are going to be taking part in the Race for Life at Camperdown Park, Dundee on Sun 15th June. I might even wear some fairy wings...hehehehe!

I am not the fittest person (ok understatement - I am SO UNFIT) so I'm more likely to be walking instead of running.

It is all women and girls taking part raise money for Cancer Research. It is a charity very close to my heart. I have two aunties (sisters) who have been affected by breast cancer, a very dear friend Melissa in USA (who is bravely fighting breast cancer at the moment) and a very dear friends Janet & Jeff also in USA (husband and wife both with cancer).

If anyone would like to sponsor me and the girls (Pwetty Pwease), there is a little widget to the right hand side of the blog for donations.

Any donations will be gratefully received from the bottom of my heart (and trainers by the end of it, LOL!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wot about me n Kiera?????