Saturday 31 May 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

So, I managed to get this new blog of to a flying start with great gusto but what happened the last couple of days????


Well work has been busy, I've been working extra and Graham has been on night shift so things have been rather hectic around here.


I've also been getting stuck into researching my family tree, and have been getting excited with each new piece of info I have found. There is a great download available from My Heritage, that is so easy to use for compiling your own family tree.......but BEWARE- once you start, its addictive and hard to stop.


Anyhow, back to what I love best of all - CRAFTING! Just have time to let you see a couple of tea-bag folding cards I have made. These are again downloads available rfom Ruby's Teabag Tiles (I'll get her link up later, promise). She has some fantastic mini kits available for download for any occasion and at great prices. Thanks Ruby xx





No comments: